Use of backpackforever.com is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of this agreement.
Welcome to backpackforever.com (“Service”). By using this Service, you agree to be bound by all of the terms of this agreement. We reserve the right to change the terms of this agreement or to modify any features of this Service at any time. By registering for this Service and/or continuing to use this Service, you agree to be bound by these terms.
- This Service (including, but not limited to, text, photographs, graphics, video, and audio content) is protected by copyright as a collective work or compilation. All individual articles, content, and other elements comprising this Service are also copyrighted works. You must abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in this Service. By posting content on the Service, a user is giving us the right to display such content on the Service and to distribute and redistribute such content and to edit, adapt, and otherwise use such content for promotional and marketing purposes.
- (a) Except for content you have posted to the Service, or unless expressly permitted, you may not copy, edit, adapt, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way exploit any part of this Service, except that you may download material from this Service for your own personal use as follows: you may make one machine readable copy and/or one print copy that is limited to occasional articles of personal interest only. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not distribute any part of this Service over any network, including a local area network, nor sell or offer it for sale. In addition, these files may not be used to construct any kind of database.
(b) backpackforever.com has been specially designed for presentation of content in a unique format and appearance to our users. We are concerned about the integrity of our Service when it is viewed in a setting created by a third party that includes advertising or other materials that we have not authorized to be displayed with our Service. Without limiting the provisions of (2a), neither you nor any third party shall make use of the contents of the Service in any manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights, including copyright or that has not been authorized by us.
(c) Just as backpackforever.com requires users to respect our copyrights, and those of our partners, we respect the copyrights of others. If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been reproduced on our site without authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is only for suspected copyright infringement. Contact information for other matters is provided elsewhere at backpackforever.com. Any personal information you provide in your email will be used only for purposes related to your email.
- You will be responsible for all charges incurred while your account is being used, if any, including charges for any goods or services purchased on the Service. You are also responsible for all statements made or materials posted under your account, including liability for harm caused by such statements or materials. You may not transfer, sell, or otherwise assign your rights or obligations under this agreement.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Backpack Forever, LLC, its related parties and affiliates, and its members, officers, directors, managers, employees, representatives, agents, licensors, attorneys, heirs, successors, and assigns, from and against all losses, expenses, damages, liabilities, or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this agreement, or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
- This Service is available “as is.” We do not warrant that this Service will be uninterrupted or error-free. There may be delays, omissions, interruptions, and inaccuracies in the news, information, or other materials available through this Service. We are not responsible in any way for third-party products or services that may be linked to this Service (including without limitation for the availability or content of those services, or for any products purchased on those services), nor for any products or services that may be advertised by third parties on this Service. We do not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, with respect to this Service or any information or goods that are available or advertised or sold through this Service. We do not make any representations, nor do we endorse the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other material or database displayed, uploaded, or distributed in this Service or available though links in this Service, nor do we represent or warrant through publication of such content or materials that travel to any destination is advisable or without risk and we are not liable for damages or losses of any kind resulting from travel to such destinations. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions in this Service, with or without notice to you. Although we intend to take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of destructive materials to this Service, we do not guarantee or warrant that this Service or materials that may be downloaded from this Service do not contain such destructive features. We are not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features. If you rely on this Service and any materials available through this Service, you do so solely at your own risk.
- Backpack Forever, LLC, its related parties and affiliates, and its members, officers, directors, managers, employees, representatives, agents, licensors, attorneys, heirs, successors, and assigns, are not liable for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, exemplary, or statutory damages of any kind, including lost revenues or profits, loss of business or loss of data, in any way related to this Service or for any claim, loss, or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions, or other inaccuracies in this Service (including without limitation as a result of breach of any warranty or other term of this agreement). Any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of this Service.
- We may provide links to other websites or offer co-branded promotions with our partners on portions of this Service where readers typically use our content to help make purchasing decisions. These links and co-branded offers are intended as a reader service and a convenient way to purchase those products or services. Our business may receive a percentage of the sales proceeds from any purchases readers make by using certain of these features.
- Backpack Forever, LLC makes no representation that materials appearing on the Service are appropriate or available for use outside the United States. Those who choose to access the Service outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent that local laws are applicable.
- This agreement may be terminated by either party for any reason at any time. Sections two (2) and four (4) through eight (8) of this agreement shall survive such termination.
- This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Texas.
By continuing to use BackpackForever.com, you agree to abide by the terms of this agreement.
Last Updated: 4/9/2012